10.06.2005

I'm ready for my close-up

Not sure why, but this week has been full of drama, drama, drama, between staying up much later than normal to hear news of a mutual friend, waiting for the bomb to drop about my brother getting early out of the Navy, or horrors, having to stay in MUCH longer, I'm wiped.

I'm also bored again.

First few days at work this week were full of busy-ness. And I loved it. I hate watching the clock approach 5. I'd much rather look up and suddenly realize it's 10 after. However the office is only partially full today and tomorrow which lends a more relaxed and happy air to it. Hopefully, I can find something interesting to fill tomorrow with.

Challenge: I need topics. I'd love to post more frequently, and with more verve. But I just can't really come up with what to say. Perhaps I don't have enough passion for anything in my life. Or perhaps I'm too sleepy right now. Please comment with your suggestions on what I should be talking about. Or your questions; really anything would be great to hear! Even the negative stuff. At least it would me a reason to rant back at you. :)

No comments: