7.08.2005

What was that last post?

You'll never believe me but I started cleaning the house yesterday. At lunch when we went home I started throwing all the piles of weeds into the garbage can. Then after work we went to the Grocery Outlet. Food is gud.
I washed the shower; and the shower curtain. Did most of my laundry AND folded it. Organized the laundry room. Swept and mopped it. Seems like it was more, I got really sweaty. Oh, the piles of clothes in my room got put away.
The trend continued today. I swept the kitchen before I left for work. Then at lunch we did some additional grocery shopping at Albertson's.
And for whatever reason the urge came with me to work. Their supply storage shelves were very over-run, so what-da-ya-know, I attacked them. Already got compliments on my work. And it took care of most of that down time.
BTW, I totally feel your pain on the Unky-Moods thing, Chris. What happened? They could have at least put up some sort of detailed message so the masses wouldn't panic. Sheesh. But they're back now. Whew!
All this action is feeling good. w00t! Tomorrow it's off to the Scottish Fest! Can't wait...

Found some really great music recently. I'd seen them on TV once or twice a year or so ago, but have rediscovered them. Classical music with a twist and a little in-your-face femininity. {too many 'in's in that? hmm...} Learn all about Bond.

Love those comments... our little town got visited by the Great Race yesterday. Old cars and such. Probably just the Washington group but quite the influx of people downtown. We're just not used to herds of people crossing the street. It's usually 4 or less at every cross walk and that's only at lunch time during the week. But this was after 5, groups of 20 just traveling in packs. Very odd.

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

LadyBoyd said...

Awesome! Cleaning is good....Im so impressed... I think I will do that on Sunday. After R goes home, I will try to dig out my flower beds and sweep, mop, vaccuum, etc. inside. Send over some initiative!

Unknown said...

So how were the Scottish games? We went on Sunday & I was so disappointed! I imagined some huge event and there were maybe 100 people there :) The sheep hearding was cool though. We put one pic of the action up on Po'alua's site.
http://poalua.blogspot.com/