7.07.2005

Dust Bunnies Unite!

I think my dust bunnies, or rather the cat hair nests, had procreated.

They're taking over my house. Which isn't that hard considering it's only about 800 sq. ft.
I just can't get my self to clean on a regular basis. It's annoying, time consuming, and redundant. If I clean something I want to clean it once and be done with it. Seems the concept is not one that works. Damn.
I'll attack one corner tonight and see how it goes. I may just finish off Season 6 of Stargate though. Borrowed it from the bro and it's a good time waster.

I'm contemplating collecting a bunch of my CDs to sell to Hastings. I've only been to our brand new store once. The week it opened. Their selection wasn't great. For books and DVDs. CD selection was pretty good. I just want the cash; I'm feeling poor and over-run with junk. I need a good way to clear the clutter and have money at the same time; for all the NEW stuff I want to buy. {sigh}
The local Scottish festival is this weekend and I'd really like to go. And I'd really like to work on the yard and house. And I should go to church. Ack. Good intentions don't really seem to do the job here. I need an impetus to act.
Good thing tomorrow's Friday people.

No comments: