Well. This job is great. Really it is. But my brain is slowly dying. I'm not doing things all the time. Which annoys me. So here I am writing on my blog.
I chatted with the Cous this afternoon. We got each other laughing pretty good. She snorted.. I almost cried. Ah the joys of silliness. Her besotted luhv-vehr arrives Tuesday I am told. Then we all get to meet him at their Engagment Party next Sunday night. I got Monday off so we won't have to drive back at night. Sigh of relief.
In other news, our entertainment center has drawers. Yes I said drawers. E still has to put up the trim and figure out the outlet situation but its in and the living room is back to normal. That room is so much bigger now. Ah.
Cats are still adorable. E thinks they're still small and kittenish. But I know better. They're big; you can't hoist them with one hand anymore. Gotta have two on those wily buggers. But still very soft and fluffy. All is as it should be. Fed them some furball meds this week. Hopefully it will cut down on my having to clean up after them. Ew ew ew. Just hate that. It doesn't look like a furball; it looks like it came out of the other end. I won't be good with baby poo, I can tell you that now.
We don't want to miss all the good stuff of E's sis's pregnancy so we might nip down to Cali to see her big tummy later in the summer. Hopefully do a long weekend or something. Planning, planning.
I'd really like to get to the beach too. I miss it so much. There is nothing like the coast; especially Oregon's. That is where home is. That's enough for now. Back to my soda. Hm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment