Where did that phrase come from? oh, yeah. dog sleds, sheep-herding. right.
Well, that's how hard I was working last night. One patch of 3 foot tall weeds has succombed to my powers and I have more in my sights for tonight. Still can't get that lawn mowed on a regular basis.
As you can see below there are only a couple days til THE concert. Woohoo! I'm excited. I love concerts. And it's at the Schnitzer, so it's gonna be a smaller than say, the Coliseum. Much better.
Ethan has finally gotten the entertainment center portion of our built in bookshelves, IN the wall. Yeay! It has been much more of a monster than we (read he) expected. But it's beautiful; sliding drawers for dvds, movable shelves for the dvd player and whatever else we ever get, and those all important access holes for cords. The second regular bookshelf is done and overloaded with books. Looks great! I'll try to get some pictures to post.
I'll be in PDX two weekends in a row. Fun but hmm.. lots of driving really close together. All for good reasons though. This weekend of course is the concert and Memorial Day. We want to be back home to have Monday as a house-work day though. Next weekend is my cousin's engagment party; which reminds me I need to wrap her present. I will also get to pick up my birthday present from her; yeay! Presents are GOOD.
Have a great Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment