4.07.2005

Missed you...

Darn it all, Mrs. Boyd! I would have loved to play an
online game with you yesterday, had I been quick
enough to read your comment. :) We'll have to meet up
and do it tomorrow.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. They
mystery guest was an old temp/fill in employee, not
who I had thought. Was a kinda nice way to wrap up the
employment though; to be able to go back grab my last
paystub, chat a bit with those I miss and love.

Had another lunch date with previous coworkers today.
Different people from yesterday, and also no longer
employed in my previous department. Had a great
venting session. Its very freeing to be able to disect
your previous employer with those who also worked
there. Ah the joy of moving on.

Did mostly nothing again today. Did get up and shower
earlier. Finished some laundry, went through some of
the work stuff I'd brought home and dumped in the
entry way. One way or another that area has to get
better. Its still a dumping ground and I can't quite
figure out how to get it organized in such a way that
it's comfy, and pretty. I need function and beauty; I
think we'll settle for function first though. Hmpf.

Otherwise a miraculously warm, then wet, happy and
simple day. :)

1 comment:

LadyBoyd said...

Sounds so fun! Im in CT now, helping with the painting, unpacking, shuffling of boxes, etc. for Nic and Jas's new house. Been swampy so far... Are you looking forward to your first day?!
GOOD LUCK! Write and tell us/me all about it!

Love ya!
C
PS A is shifted to night duty until he gets home... poor guy. :-(