2.23.2005

Salty progress

E has done it again. He surprised me. He finished the trim and everything for our first built-in shelf. It's gorgeous! AND he finished painting the closet, painted the closet door and installed it. Whew. He was either really bored or really energetic. :)

I had a great weekend with G and C. However between all the nachos, fries, and salsa, not to mention pumpkin bread and cookies, I gained a HUGE amount this week at weigh in. I'm blaming it mostly on the salt intake this weekend. But I did eat WAY more than I should have.

While E is gone to conference this week I'm walking to and from work. I can feel the soreness already. But I'm loving the walking. I take my laptop with me and at lunch I can use all the wifi access points downtown. Course yesterday I couldn't connect at all but today I finally found the setting to change and make it work. Heheh. I love wifi.

No comments: