So E's gone right? To a conference and he took Sabu. So no more wheels for C. So she gets a limited energetic burst and thinks, "Hey, we don't live as far from work anymore. I could walk!" Hmpf. It's getting boring. And slow. And cold. But the walking muscles are getting fab!
C very much enjoyed the new GG. She's getting better at seeing them; almost in real time! Watched the new one last night and whoa! The Lorelai/Luke break up is bugging me. But of course that's what gets me to watch. If there was no drama in their lives their wouldn't be much to watch would there? I would much rather they just shout, "I love you! Marry me!" though and end the suspense. :)
And Rory! My goodness! College is growing her up; maybe too fast. I liked the sheltered, prim Rory a bit better. More like me I guess. I think Marty would be better for her.
Other than watching GG last night, didn't do much. Remembered to give Nibbs his meds; made more pumpkin spice cake (and remembered not to eat the whole batch at once. whoa.)... what else? Read my library book. If I don't finish it soon, probably have to renew. That's annoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment