Well I actually worked on stripping the doors today! Got thru about 2 more layers of paint and there might actually be wood under. Amazing. I opened the windows and kept the heaters on to keep the temperature up so the thinner could work. But I'm feeling a bit woosy. So I think I'll be off to see a movie in a bit just to get out of the house. I'll leave fans on and windows open, well a bit anyway. Still don't feel super-safe in our new neighborhood.
Completed a very late good deed yesterday. Finally shipped off my grandfather's slide projector to him. Didn't cost as much as I thought it would considering it's so large and heavy. Also found out the postal place takes used packing peanuts and foam and such so you don't have to toss it. They'll reuse it and then it saves their customers money too cause they don't have to charge for it! I just love finding out little stores do stuff like that. Yeay for the reusing.
I don't like E being gone. Somehow it's more intense and icky this time. I miss him. Maybe its the real house thing; a different environment. Hmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment