Ethan has been moving forward on projects for the house. Whereas I have just been a bump on a log. I went to a free class at Home Depot last week about power tools and faux painting. I received a $20 rebate on a power tool set so we snapped one up! Ethan has started to build one of the built-in shelves. We've decided on pine and we'll leave the wood showing. He routed out the sides for metal inserts which we'll be able to attach shelf holders to; totally adjustable. He's also been working on my closet. It's all spackled now. Just needs to be sanded, painted and the closet rod installed. We also have plans for a peephole in the front door.
He left for a business trip tonight so I'm feeling lonely. Good thing there are so many cats here for company. I'll work on stripping the rest of the paint off some more interior doors tomorrow and hopefully get myself to do some cleaning. I need to send off the rebate for the power tools before the deadline, mail a package for E - he sold something on Ebay right before he left, and a few other paperwork things. A check to return, some checks to deposit at the bank, a couple bills to pay. Maybe I'll see if Auntie Anne is up to company tomorrow and take over a DVD or two to choose from. Hmm...
Wish me luck on the chore-energy level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment