Waaaaa. Found my very dead cell phone Thursday night. Not just battery-dead, won't-turn-on kind of dead. Hmpf.
Seeing as how I couldn't contact E in any way, I chatted with one of his techno-friendly buddies and got a little advice on how to deal with the Sprint Store People. Which really didn't help much. E called me work the next morning with more advice, but alas! My warranty is already expired; I don't qualify for a rebate 'til June. So if I want I can wait til then to get a phone; or pay $100 to them for a USED phone like mine. Right. They could only be so lucky. Thankfully for me, my hubby knows ways around these things. I'll have to search for a Sprint Nokia phone I like and then we'll get it super-cheap on Ebay or Amazon (used of course). Then we'll take it in and be like, hey got my phone for nothing, ACTIVATE IT NOW! hehe.
Had to vent a little.
In other news, with no phone I also couldn't do the simple task of ordering my pizza for dinner last night. So frustrating. Luckily Cousin G was online and ordered for me; from Portland! Rock the system baby. Yummy too. Thin crust with pineapple and jalepeno from the Hut. Also remembered to ask for soda. Yumm! Still got some left for later too.
Gonna clean up a bit now. I got active last night and did a couple loads of laundry and vacummed our carpets for the first time. Yeay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment