5.11.2009

Steps Forward and Back

Oliver saw me get out a cookie to eat yesterday and said, "Eat cookie." First sentence! And soooo cute. Of course I shared my cookie with him then.

This morning before nap time he was crawling all over me (one of his current favorite pastimes) while I was reading a book. He laid down on my lap with his Taggie blanket (his lovey, but he has three versions) and before I knew it he was sound asleep. 20 minutes before he should have gone down for nap. It's nice to be snuggled and napped on once in awhile.

This evening after Ethan got home we were carousing on our bed and Oliver said, "Eat 'nana." So of course we rewarded him with his second banana of the day.

I have a bunch of questionable quality pictures from my phone to post that should be up tomorrow.

No comments: