12.09.2007

Products that Work for this Mom

Lansinoh Clean and Condition Cloths
I was using the Natural or Sensitive Huggies wipes but got a sample of these. The Huggies tend to dry out my hands to the point of cracked skin. These are super soft, easy to take out of the package, there's no tub to refill and the lanolin in the wipes means that we hardly ever have to use diaper ointment on baby, and my hands don't crack either. O's little bottom stays clean, soft and rash-free.
Playtex Disposable Nursing Pads
I've tried these, Lansinoh's and Johnson&Johnsons. I like Johnson&Johnson's formed pad, with the extra room for your nipple but they're too small. They barely cover anything. Lansinoh's are larger but don't have enough adhesive to stay put. Playtex Pads are larger, have a little elastic around the sides to cup your breast and have adhesive on top and bottom to keep things put.
Of course there are other things we use for baby and mom, but these are the stand out winners so far.
More to come.

2 comments:

To-Fu said...

Good to know!

I have some reusable ones but it's hard to see what I'll think until after the baby's born.

Tricorum Satisdee said...

I LURVED the buttwipes from Lansinoh.
As for the bobb pads, I used the Lansinoh ones with the itty bitty adhesive. However, I was soaking those bad boys through in such a short time I just started kind of tucking them into my nursing bra because I'd be pulling them out shortly anyway.
Yay leaky boobs!