8.13.2007

31 weeks, 2 days - Guess my girth!


For comparison, see this post from back in May. Put your guess, in inches, in the comments!

5 comments:

LadyBoyd said...

Ok, this is dangerous you know! HOWEVER, I shall try to make an educated guess. I just measured my 12 week girth and it is 40 inches at the widest belly spot, so Im going to guess yours at 62 inches.

mrspooley said...

Here's a hint: I measured from my belly button to the small of my back (or right above my waist) and back to my belly button. Keep the guesses coming!

Anonymous said...

I'm going with an even 70 inches. And I'm not even going to try to explain how I got there....

Anonymous said...

Hi ! Hope its not to late to guess! My guess will be 72 inches! AUUGGGHHHH ! No offense please! Have fun Sunday at your shower!
Megan

Unknown said...

80? I think that was mine :) That is why I'm guessing that number!