6.14.2007

Where in the World

The first person to correctly identify the location of the following picture in comments will receive...
[wait for it!]

A GAZILLION POOLEYATICI POINTS!*
*The Pooleyatici Points Program is currently under review. You may never be able to redeem your points. :) Have a nice day!

5 comments:

LadyBoyd said...

EEE! We stopped there, too! Its like Cavishill or something like that. Good ol' Umpqua ice cream. yummmy!

mrspooley said...

Close.... but no points for you! Here's a hint: how many places do you know that serve 6+ scoops of icecream on a cone?!

Stephan said...

I believe that's Rice Hill on the I-5 corridor just North of Roseburg, Oregon.

I hope I win I hope I win!!

mrspooley said...

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE....
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Yes, Stephan, that is Rice Hill, famous for their odd but spectacular ice cream flavors and over-stacking a cone. This was our standard stop on family beach outings to southern Oregon. Ah, what six to eight scoops of ice cream can do for an eight year old. :)
Stephan - your gazillion Pooleyatici Points have been applied to your account. Um, mostly you'll be able to wrangle some sort of favor out of me say in the next 4 months. After that I can't guarantee I'll be awake, energetic, or responsive. :)

Stephan said...

Yaaaaaay!! Wow... I just can't believe this is happening to me!!

I want to take a moment to thank my parents, my wife, and all those who never stopped believing in me. Without all of you, I could never have won this contest.