6.14.2007

The Delinquent Blobber Returns

Hello! I am still alive! Whee! Baby is kicking!

And I am tired.
I've been going regularly the last couple of weeks to our Y's Mother's-to-Be class. It really tires me out, and it's getting me in shape too.
Last weekend we went to the Oregon Coast and met up with my niece! Here's some pics.
I should also have some belly pics of me to post soon as my sis-in-law took a few of me last weekend too.


5 comments:

LadyBoyd said...

LOVE the pics! Can't believe how big the Niece is!!!

Xboyd said...

Blobber? Niece is such a cutie! I bet you had lots of fun. Can't wait to hear all about the trip(s).

To-Fu said...

You guys are all adorable. And now I miss the Oregon coast! It has to be some of the most beautiful coastline in the world...

To-Fu said...

P.S. Where are these alleged belly pics? ;)

mrspooley said...

Ah, yes. The belly pics. Well, it seems my SIL's puter has been infected with a virus. She cannot send emails... so until that is fixed I won't be able to post those pics. HOWEVER. I am planning to have my other SIL take some pics this weekend with my camera and I've got my own puter so there shouldn't be any problems. :)