One more? Oh, four!
I hate it when I find a spider in a place like that! SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH I say!
EWWWWW SPIDER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I hate them. HATE THEM. Of course, I think I hate roaches more... Found on in the LITTER BOX yesterday. EW.
I think the posted spider is a cousin to the one that crawled down my arm when I stayed overnight. YUCK!!!! Shiver, shiver!!! OOOOOO get it OFF!!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hate it when I find a spider in a place like that! SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH I say!
EWWWWW SPIDER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I hate them. HATE THEM. Of course, I think I hate roaches more... Found on in the LITTER BOX yesterday. EW.
I think the posted spider is a cousin to the one that crawled down my arm when I stayed overnight. YUCK!!!! Shiver, shiver!!! OOOOOO get it OFF!!!!!!
Post a Comment