Today's my first day working from home. (Get it? Company? Like, ... oh never mind.)
Ethan made the comment last week that I'd get to spend more time with the cats. And I naively thought, "Oh, how sweet! They'll stay inside more and cuddle me." Yeah, right.
I was just the recipient of a lovely delivery of dead bird. And this time I know who to blame. A few minutes ago I started hearing odd noises like someone was bumping into things downstairs. But I just started some laundry, and there are three cats coming and going and I thought, pshaw, it's the cats or the washing machine is whooshing again. NOPE! Dead bird ah-la Munchkin, ladies and gents. Argh. At least it was mostly in tact and only a few feathers were scattered. Blech.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, you need to put together another great post! I love to read your stuff. And I need to see some pix of that cute little niece! I love you!
Post a Comment