A few weeks ago when traveling the road home from Seattle, after welcoming my bro home from Iraq, I passed the Teapot Service Dome. I've passed it a few times before. And stopped once to get gas and look at their trinkets inside. I thought I'd stop again to get a few pictures.
When I got there it was all boarded up and there was no gas. Pooh. But there's something about that little shack that still gets me...
Anybody know what happened? Who owns it? Will it get demolished? Want to stage a protest to save it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How very, very cute! I bet your MIL would love to go there and 'save' it! I hate to see things like that go....surely there's a wwwsite that saves these things!
I always see that little teapot thing too, but have never stopped. I've always wanted to though! Now I'll have to stop there because you did. :)
~Sheree
Post a Comment