I came home from work today to a light, but overly medium size box on my porch. Yeay! I love packages.
Well it was from my Cali sis-in-law. Whee! I'm thinking birthday present.
Inside was a fleece blanket. Beautiful mossy green color, with fringe on the ends (short sides) but one side was folded up and tied in the fringe to make a foot pocket. Ooh, so comfy.
Then she returned some baby clothes of mine I'd loaned her for Lauren. Guess she's growing fast! Also, got my first baby gift. A gorgeous creamy winter outfit. The hood has ears. Hee. I'm supposed to have a newborn in winter I guess.
Also in the box: a roll of pictures from my honeymoon. How in the world did she gets those? Maybe I don't wanna know....
And a cute card explaining all the loot. [sigh]
Did I mention I love packages? I open them with much glee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Speaking of boxes....I'll have to send you more and not be so cheap of waiting till i see you again!
Dad sent me a shoe box with all the BD cards he got so I could read all the good things people have said about him and I could Believe that he is Good..........makes me want to puke. Mom
Post a Comment