So the head-achy stuff ended up being nothing. I came home early from the class and hit the hay right after taking a dose of Nyquil. I still felt slightly icky later that night but the next morning, felt fine. Which is really annoying when you're planning on calling in sick and spending a very relaxed day at home, under the influence of cold and sinus drugs. Dang.
Anyways, 3 days til we go to Cali! I'm really excited! I jokingly emailed my sis-in-law, and new mother, that I was so eager to meet Lauren and hold her that I might spend the night with her and not let her go. She jokingly told me that was great; I can have the 4 am feeding. :) I just might take her up on it. She needs sleep, me not so much.
Those of you waiting with baited breath for my RENT review, it's coming. Really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment