Hey! Use the link on the sidebar to get a free Mini Mac! It's great! Here's the catch:
You have to sign up for a FREE offer. {GASP} Not free, you say, anything but that! No really. You could check your credit report, get free audio books, all sorts of stuff. And you can always cancel whatever membership you have to sign up for BEFORE they start charging you. So go; do; get me free stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Walla Walla...
It's a little off subject - but I used to know a girl from Walla Walla - and I've always remembered the name of the town. What a fabulous name.
Teresa was a fabulous actress and I was disappointed when she moved back home from the East Coast.
It must be lovely there.
I dunno... I went to school in Walla Walla and moved to NYC... and Im MUCH more jealous of you living in NYC still than I am of my sister-in-law being in WW... :-) Sorry Caryn!
Post a Comment