6.23.2005

and then came last week again

oops. So it's been awhile.

E flew to Southern Cal last Sunday; back Monday night. Just a quick demo. Boy did he luck out that the price AND times to fly right out of our own little airport were great!
Tuesday was normal. Although decided to stop attending WW meetings. I haven't lost consistently for quite awhile so we decided it was money down the drain. I still have my online subscription though. We'll see.
Wednesday E took me to work and drove off to McCall ID. He went to the AACRO conference there; and scheduled a demo at an Oregon CC on the way back. So he'll return tomorrow just in time for us to leave for Spokane. Tomorrow's our anniversary! Yeay! We're going to stay at a cute B&B. I'll have travel reviews when I return.
Then Thursday. Pretty normal. I took a walk at lunch (did that on Wednesday too) since there was no E to pick me up and go out. Probly better that I had to plan stuff to take with me and to spend the time out of doors. Shoulders are getting browner. Just the way I like them.
I plan to head to work early tomorrow and work thru lunch to get my eight hours and still leave early. We'd prefer to start driving earlier than 5 so we arrive earlier. One of the things we know we'll do this weekend is eat at the Outback. I am addicted to their black bread; love their chopped blue-cheese salad; and adore their grilled salmon. Food can't get much better.
On the job front, I'm bored. Almost to tears. No mental stimulation there. And way too much down time. It's much more of a typical receptionist job then I thought; with more personal assistant stuff than I can stand. I'm gonna shove the next personal errand up somebody's ... well you know. SO ...
I have this PLAN. Talk with boss. Explain the hideousness of job. Ask for more work. Ask for more education. Learn the Auditor/Treasurer's job. Take over when she retires.

Don't know how much of that plan he'll agree too. Hmmmmmmm... Of course the fine print in the plan calls for substantial financial assistant for any further education.

Oh, and the cats are still REALLY cute. :)

No comments: