So the birthday thing went off without a hitch. Course I didn't know I was getting a ketchup bottle cake. You heard me right folks. Seems the jokes on me. Red velvet cake with the reddist frosting you can imagine. Pretty fun. Bro got a theme cake too. Orange creamsicle, complete with popsicle stick. Heehee.
Monday started okay. Then I started feeling sick. Went home early and stayed home today too. Ick. I didn't really mean it this weekend when I said I wanted to get sick from all the frosting - it was a joke, really!
Good news is the Port called. They're doing preliminary interviews; 15 minutes to meet you and see what you're about. Mine is 9:45 Thursday morning. Keep those fingers crossed for me! I'll be wearing my new interview outfit I got on sale at Sears. Then again, if I do I'll have to get another one for an actual interview if it gets that far. Oh well. Clothes are fun. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hmmm, the ketchup pic won't show for me. anyone interested in seeing it? if so, there is a pic of the cake on my blog, too. :-)
Chris
Post a Comment