Well here I am sucking as much bandwidth as I can from a wifi signal near my hotel in Dallas, Texas. So far so good. :)
I have a few tidbits from my trip to tell you about, my dear Interwebs!
First, the flight from WW to Dallas. Behind me in the security line is none other than Doug Simcock and his family. For those of you not in the know, the Simcocks were 'the' song leaders at Big Lake Youth Camp for many long years; the hearts of many a young girl were broken when they dated, and eventually married. The Simcock brother's dimples were great swooning material. They ended up sitting completely around my seat on the plane. Not directly next to me but you get the idea. I sooooooooo wanted to say something! But what's a girl to say? "I know who you are! But you have NO idea who I am! HAHAHA!" blarg. So I said nothing. But if anyone has a great idea of what I should have said, DO comment. :)
So on the second flight, I was next to a pilot, for a private company. He was very chatty, probably just my age, married, has an 18 month old little girl. We were cracking jokes about our delayed flight and sharing stories about the landscape out the window. He's lived in TX most of his life and didn't know what all the mountains were but loved figuring all that our from his map. So I got to share my NW knowledge and point out a few things. And he was cute too. ;P
My luggage arrived with me; I'm tucked into bed; had a good dinner; I'm on a roll!
Oh! PSS. Our contractor started work on our sidewalk on Friday. And then ran his backhoe into the back of our car. Um, oops. So the back windows all gone and the door is bent. E to the rescue because I could in no way handle that and now I'm here. Someone else's problem.
7.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment