5.28.2008
Another great product
I was given a hand-me-down KidCo Baby Food Mill and have just gotten out in the last couple of days to try it out with O. So far we've put fresh avocado and frozen mango chunks through it and it works great. This may just save my bank account from hemoraging money from all the baby food we're most likely going to have to buy. Best price I found online is at One Step Ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have a Kitchen Aid from our registry that I thought we might try out when it comes time for A to try solids, but we've since had a change of heart. Not only are we delaying solids, but we decided to do baby-led feeding. More info here, if you're curious:
http://www.kellymom.com/nutrition/solids/delay-solids.html
http://www.borstvoeding.com/voedselintroductie/vast_voedsel/rapley_guidelines.html
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=799563
(BTW, Mothering.com rules! Come hang out there with me some time.)
Post a Comment