2.26.2008

Pinky don't got Brain

I have a feeling that my toes do not approve of our choice of baseboard.

This morning I was getting ready for the day. I actually forced myself to get UP while O was sleeping instead of eating and watching crappy TV. I was not rewarded for my actions.

I was closing the bathroom door to get behind it and stepped towards the toilet. Pinky Toe collided head on with Base Board at the corner of Shower Lane and Toilet Nook. It was a nasty collision. The Appendage community was shocked at Mr. Board's blatant disregard for Ms. Toe's right of way. Authorities were called but Pinky was too scared to press charges.

Throughout the day I heard much muttering and sputtering from my Pinky. Bodily Fluid joined the Appendage community for commiseration. I tried to break up the rally with Elevation and Medication but Pinky Toe had decided to go the Authorities.

After taking Pinky's statement and looking at the evidence, Mr. Medical Authority declared Pinky fractured and due compensation by Mr. Board.

So far Base Board isn't paying up. But at least his ride is dinged but good.


2 comments:

LadyBoyd said...

OUCH!

MissKate said...

OweeAH!