Oliver and I had a tough day yesterday.
Tough because he had a crying spell, which made me have a crying spell. But we're hangin' in there.
I put him down for his morning nap, had JUST gotten him asleep in my arms, but oh no. He KNEW he wasn't being held anymore and let it loose. I could not get him to stop.
I left him there because sometimes he just fusses for a bit and sleep over comes him. That didn't work.
I went back in and talked to him. No dice.
I picked him up and tried to re-rock him. Made it worse.
By this time it's about time to feed him again so I got his bottle ready of the milk I'd pumped the night before. Only 3 oz but it would have to do.
Boy did that bottle go down fast and then you'd have thought I'd cut him.
Since by now I am also crying buckets, I figured 'To heck with it! I'm giving him formula!' and he sucked down another 3 oz. He was VERY hungry. After that he was just fine. Fussed a bit til he burped and then was a happy little clam.
-----
After dinner (his not mine) he was having some floor time rolling towards his toys. He's gotten good at rolling onto his side and trying to reach for things. And I watched him roll all the way over, back to front. Now granted, he did trap one arm under him and was a bit confused why he couldn't move much. But he DID IT! He kept kind of lolling from side to side so I got the video camera out but of course he got all camera shy.
-----
I do have a small collection of photos on my digital camera that I need to download. I'll try to get to that today and show you some good O shots.
-----
And the whole reason for that title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ZOMG no matter how much I pumped and no matter how much MilkMaid Tea I drank, there was always a day or two during the week where I had to whip up some formula for a the Hungry Mouse. They just EAT AND EAT AND EAT....Hurray for growth spurts!
Somehow I got the vlogs and the pics and didn't see this until now! Sounds like he must be growing... he's SO BIG now already!!!
Post a Comment