Mom - um it's only my belly... nothing else is showing. Is that not kosher for you?
Tasha - Mine slowly went flat, then just this week really popped. But as early as um, say 26 weeks I could tell it was going to happen. While I was staying at C&A's in Memphis over 4th of July, I could pop it out by stretching my tummy so I knew it was gonna happen.
Congratulations on the arrival of your boy! So glad the turkey timer quit ticking for you! Best of wishes. I hope to hear his name and see some pics as soon as you are feeling better! Much love to you and Ethan! Love, Heather R.
7 comments:
The turkey timer has popped out! That baby is on his way...
CUTE! I don't think he can grow much more until he hits air! hehe.
Good grief! Side view okay....frontal.........online????
Nice outie! Mine's still in, but it's stretched. When did yours pop?
Also, how cool would it be if he were born on Ethan's upcoming birthday?!
Mom - um it's only my belly... nothing else is showing. Is that not kosher for you?
Tasha - Mine slowly went flat, then just this week really popped. But as early as um, say 26 weeks I could tell it was going to happen. While I was staying at C&A's in Memphis over 4th of July, I could pop it out by stretching my tummy so I knew it was gonna happen.
Congrats, guys! Just heard the news. Hope you're all enjoying your babymoon. :)
Congratulations on the arrival of your boy! So glad the turkey timer quit ticking for you!
Best of wishes. I hope to hear his name and see some pics as soon as you are feeling better!
Much love to you and Ethan!
Love,
Heather R.
Post a Comment