9.07.2007

34 weeks

4 comments:

To-Fu said...

Caryn, your hair looks fantastic! I think it might just be my favorite haircut I've seen on you. You look lovely. :)

mrspooley said...

... why thank you! 'Round these parts, we call that coif 'Church goin' hair'. :) I've been trying to grow out my VERY short do so that's it's between my chin and shoulders... we'll see where it ends up.

Anonymous said...

Hey Caryn - so I am sure you are sick of people asking you "how are you feeling"? by now....but I truly am curious. And I want to forewarn you to pack your bags for the hospital if you haven't already, because once you hit 36 weeks, anything is fair game if you go into labor! Be prepared my friend! And enjoy these last few days of "good sleep" if you can! Much love,
Heather R.

Janeen said...

Dear friend,
Your mom said you look beautiful. She's a hundred percent right! You look great and we'll keep praying for the healthy delivery and baby.