The CarynIQ test was apparently trickier than I thought. I tried to make the answers obvious without giving things away but I think maybe I was being a bit too sneaky. Highest score was the hubby, Ethan, but he is disqualified for having access to the test maker. Which leaves us in a tie.
Maida and Christi each scored 9 out of 10! Hurrah! Here are all the correct answers:

Boy, were you guys off for Guess My Girth. As I said in comments, I measured from the small of my back to my belly button. Something like this:
Guesses in inches were:Christi - 60 (otherwise known as five feet)
Maida - 70 (closer to six feet)
Megan - 72 (actually six feet)
and Nalani - 80 (who said this was her measurement)
Either I measure weird or you guys are crazy! On the 13th of August I measured 49.5 inches! And for some perspective, on the 27th it was 52 inches. Which means Christi has done it again!
I'll be contacting Christi and Maida shortly for their choice of store. They each won a $5 gift certificate from their choice of Burger King, Panera Bread, Starbucks, Barnes and Noble or Kmart. Thanks for coming by!
4 comments:
lol. i swear i was 80. maybe not. all i know is i doubled in my waist measurement right before tommy was born. so that would be right if i started at 40? hmmmm. now i have to measure the waistband of my old size 16 jeans :D
okay. i just put a measuring tape around me at 80 inches :) there is nooooooooooo way that was my belly :D
i've been searching through my old blogs to find out what my measurement really was, to no avail :)
I measured me at 10 weeks and added a couple inches per week... and I was still 15 over reality! hehe.
What fun! Sorry I didn't have a chance to play the games! I just finally got my internet thanks to the pooleyatici! Thanks, you two! ...And as to the gramma story of the house with a side out, Grandma is HERE! XOX
Post a Comment