Dear Hubby,
A few days ago marked our 6th wedding anniversary. Amazing, no? You continue to surprise and delight me. Especially last week. I was very nervous about traveling alone and 'running' the training we'd planned for your company's newest customer. You must have known, because before you started the car to take me to the airport that early chilly morning, you asked if I'd like to pray first.
You haven't done that in a long time, but it was just what I needed in that moment. When I least expect it you take care of me in ways I didn't know I needed.
I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe we missed it. >wince< Please forgive us and chalk it up to pregnancy hormones!
Were you gone on your anniversary? All my days are running together. Did you do something really special? Your entry made me all teary-eyed, you know.
Post a Comment