4.15.2007

Pooleyaticus Pinup Prodigy

Now appearing! The soon-to-be member of Genus Pooleyaticus in his/her photographic debut!



This first ultrasound was taken on March 13. I figured myself to be about 9 1/2 weeks along. The doc figured between 7 and 8 based on size of the fetus from crown to rump.
The dark area in the first picture is my uterus; the faint blob is the baby. The second picture is a close-up image of the baby area. Not much to see, hence our loving term for our new Pooleyaticus member of 'blob' or 'peanut'.

This second ultrasound was a lot more fun. We were able to hear the heartbeat and see whole baby, not just blobs. Taken on April 13, I was a little over 13 weeks. The doc's measurement, again based on size of our new little one, was exactly the same!



Head is on the left, feet to the right, in somewhat of a reclining position. Looked pretty comfy in there. Because of the movement on the screen, we could see actual arms and legs on the screen. These still shots leave a little to the imagination but you can see the face profile pretty well in the second image.

So who do you think s/he looks like more? :)

4 comments:

LadyBoyd said...

Wow! So fun... I'd say.... more your profile. Maybe? :-) Im a big help, eh?

ajsheree said...

Wow, cool pictures! I can't wait to see more. Have you had much morning sickness? I'm loving being in the 2nd trimester and no more morning sickness. Keep us updated! :)

Xboyd said...

I think the baby looks like me! :o)

To-Fu said...

Congrats, guys! God any names picked out yet?