4.07.2007

I'm a Weiner

Got a phone call yesterday afternoon. Thought about not answering it cause I didn't know the number, but it was local, so I picked up. The caller asked for me by full name (kinda odd). Then she explained she was calling from Kmart to let me know my name had been drawn as the winner of a cleaning basket!

A few weeks ago I stopped in to Kmart mostly to kill time. Wandered around just looking. I think I bought some toilet paper. There was an aisle end display with this basket and entry forms and I thought, "What the heck, I could use that stuff!" And so I filled out the little form and folded it to slide into the box. I had no expectations of winning because I could barely fit my entry in the cardboard box.
This may be the best Easter basket I've ever gotten. :)

1 comment:

LadyBoyd said...

WAY COOL! Congratulations! Tried to leave 2 other comments on recent posts and got locked out after typing them. Odd... Like the new look. :-)