At the behest of my mother:
Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Secretary
2. Taco Bell Cashier - I rocked the drive thru!
3. Photographer's Assistant
4. Waitress
Four Movies I have watched over and over
1. Singin' in the Rain
2. Little Mermaid
3. Top Gun
4. Notting Hill
Four places I have lived:
1. Portland, OR
2. College Place, WA
3. Walla Walla, WA
4. um...
TV shows I usually watch
1. Gilmore Girls
2. CSI
3. House MD
4. Survivor
Four places I have been on vacation
1. Canada
2. Mexico
3. Europe
4. Connecticut/NYC
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Donuts
2. Cheese
3. Mac'n'cheese
4. Fudge
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed with a book
2. A sunny deserted beach (with shopping nearby of course)
3. Modesto, CA
4. Somewhere warm! (first day of snow-picture coming soon)
Four people who will respond:
1. Um, Christi has already...
2. Mom already did...
3. Ethan will not...
4. Could I convince my bro? Questionable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, you've just got to find some other favorite foods. Hey, I just looked at your Thanksgiving pix. I'm so proud of you two! The social end will work out another year. It's hard when family is so spread out! As to 4 places...........I notice Oak Harbor wasn't mentioned....aren't you curious about my new digs at least?
Post a Comment