Tomorrow is my last official day at my full time job. I'm so glad I quit; but somehow it's still hard to give up. I feel like I "straightened" alot of paper work there and I so want to keep it straightened. I hate when stuff gets messed up when I put so much into figuring it out and making it better. Let go and let live I guess.
My brain is going in so many directions! I've started really thinking about what I'll end up doing with my time at home and how I'll schedule my days to keep myself from just sleeping and eating all the time.
One of the things I really want to make happen is more trips and seeing relatives. I've already set aside about a week in November to spend with my sis-in-law down in Cali with my new niece. It'll be her first birthday so it should be super fun!
And next Thursday we plan to drive down there to spend the weekend. We haven't seen all of E's fam in awhile since the last few holidays have been with mine so it's going to be nice.
Then in September we have a friends' wedding to go to and it's a whole weekend shindig - also more fun!
Yeay! I can actually have fun! Not have to worry quite so much about my responsibilities.
I also started ruminated on my attire. Because for the first time no one will be asking me to stick to a dress code. Even the laid back ones I've enjoyed for the last couple years. I wonder what kind of clothes I actually LIKE are... Stay tuned and you might find out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dont forget TN at christmas!
oh we won't. that's just farther away and all. and well we have to get PLANE tickets... or was that when Queenie and I were planning to hijack... hmm...
I love you! As to Christmas, I should be caught up on outstanding 'moving' expenses....TN here we come! Don't forget me when you get on the plane!
Post a Comment