7.07.2006

New hairs, the side view


New hairs, the side view
Originally uploaded by hummingboyd.
Oh my. I always feel like I look better than pictures portray me. Oh well. I love the short hair! It's been awhile since I had it this short so it will take some getting used to. I weighed in at WW last night (just after the cut) and I had lost 2 pounds. Now granted, it was a longer "week" because of the holiday - they moved my Tuesday meeting to Thursday. Then the cut. So I'm thinking possible only 1 pounds is real weight. We'll see next week.
OH! Also... my hairdresser suggested/asked if I'd like my eyebrows waxed. Nice. And actually it did end up good! She only charges $5 for her regular customers; and did you know I have eyes?

2 comments:

Janeen said...

I love the new 'do.' And congrats on the new eyes! Sis always feels like a new person when she gets her eyebrows refined.

Tricorum Satisdee said...

Hair looks FAB. Do you have any idea what i would give to get a haircut? DO YOU?