Summer is here! And I get to go on a work trip next week! And then it's cruise time baby!
I'm starting to get excited about all the traveling, cause, me? I'm a traveling fool!
We're taking our digital cam on the cruise so there should be MANY pictures to post when we're back.
I've just started thinking about the holidays, cause that's usually the only time we plan long trips. And well, I'll undecided on where we should spend them. I really want to see my niece cause she'll have grown so much! But we are trying to plan a trip down to Cali for her first birthday in November, so maybe that'll be too soon after.
And then I'd really like to spend a holiday season with my bro, since he's been gone for so many in a row. But they'll be in Tennessee, which is SO FAR AWAY. Airline tickets look to be $700 or more. Gas one way would be at least $250 but would take three days!
So I dunno....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Try priceline... we want you! :-)
I'd like to go to TN, too. Been thinking about it in fact. Your latest skymiles thing arrived at my house. You have quite a few. Maybe that will help! Think we could make it another family get together? I'm really going to have to save my pennies....no, $5 bills!
Post a Comment