11.24.2005

IT HAS ARRIVED! See ticker...

Ahhhhh... haven't seen it yet but am SO excited. Saw headline on a newspaper and it got GREAT reviews. Well at least from that paper. :) I plan to see RENT sometime this weekend. A review should be posted by Tuesday at the latest.

In other news, had my Partylite party last night and it went smashingly! Allow I did remember just this morning that I forgot to cut up the cucumber and peppers to add to the veggie tray. Oh, well. Everyone LOVED the cashew patties [Thanks Grandma!], the pumpkin spice cake [Thanks Debbie for the Weight Watcher recipe!] and the house. I know it's cute but it's nice to have some more objective opinions. Oh, the cat's were well appreciated too.

I'm hoping to close the party by Monday, so for any of you who want to order, let me know! I'll post the results after so you can all drool over my free and almost free merchandise.

No comments: