Monday of course was a holiday and Maida was still here. Those always throw my time table off. But we had so much fun! We played numerous hand and foot games and she loved it! Well, once she started getting the hang of it. Rules are here.
We went to the fair on Sunday and got to see all the animals and smell all those good fried food smells.
My doctor called on Sunday to give me my blood test results but didn't seem to have them all so he said he'd check with the lab and call me back. I called him yesterday and he said everything was normal except for my cholesterol. So back on some sort of diet I go. I just hate having to think about food. I wish I could just "want" the things that are good for me; and stop when I need to, not when I seem to like to. Oh well. So it goes. I'm going to look up a bunch of stuff online and try to fashion my own meal plans and such. I might post them here to keep me a bit accountable.
In vain news, she liked my highlights. So there. Ethan's not opposed to them as much as he (or I) thought he was going to be. Of course he'd much prefer me 'au naturaul' to anything synthetic, manually upgraded or adjusted. :) And I love them! They're not TOO noticable, but just enough so that there is some sparkle and shine to my hair, some dimension to it. I'll try to get a picture of me that actually shows them and post it.
Wednesday morning was CC orientation for me. I couldn't meet with an advisor, and thus register for classes until I went thru their little spiel. So I signed up. I was expecting crappy 'team' projects and such, but it was really dull. It was 'College Survivor'. Nice theme, eh? After tramping around their main building most of the morning hearing spiels about how everything at a college works [been there done that, but ALL new students "have" to go to orientation.. errr RRRRR!] But I got free stuff, won a t-shirt, and got a free lunch. They even gave me a veggie hotdog instead of a real one. The very last thing they do is give you an advisor appointment. And no, there were no times before 8 or after 5. My choices were 9, 10, or 11. Nice huh? They're really willing to work with me. [I hope the drips of sarcasm were audible.] So I'm taking lunch early today. And tuition is due today if I register. So... we'll see. Lots of decisions to make.
So that's my week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, girl. There's an awesome site to keep track of what you eat. I'm trying to do it myself. It analyzes everything you eat and gives you advice, etc...all for free. http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov/
You should try it; I love it. I think I'm addicted to it ;)
Post a Comment