Whoa, it's been awhile. Sorry for the lag. I really have been meaning to update the ol' blog. But I've been spending my evenings digging out weeds and mowing.
Let's see... Since last we talked, I went to Portland to meet my cousin's fiance'. He's nice; I'm not completely convinced, but I will say it's the happiest I've seen her in a VERY long time. Which reflects well on him. We went down Saturday morning to have lunch with the fam. When you're offered cheese potatoes and cashew patties from Aunt Bunny, there really is NO way to refuse. :)
Then a quick trip to Nessa's new apartment in Gresham. It's a cute one bedroom. She's really made it hers by painting a couple walls with dark accent colors; and then of course all her watermelon decor.
Then it was off to Mom's to drop our stuff and catch our breath. Then we headed to the younger cousin's new digs to play games and pig out. She and her fiance' (I know, it's hard to keep them all straight) are moving too, but for a completely different reason. They were being evicted from their old place because they got a puppy. So adorable. Picture will be posted later. They also have 2 ferretts. There place is great too. 2 bedrooms and garage. Pretty nice layout and all that. It was still pretty empty. We started with the 90s edition Trivial Pursuit. Very fun since Murray is from London and had pretty much NO clue about any of the questions. We played Texas Hold'em til about 2 in the morning.. and we still weren't really done. Just called it quits because we couldn't function anymore after spinach dip, pizza, soda, oreos, chips and sweet tarts. It was hilarious! I loved every minute.
More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment