6.24.2005

and so it goes

Here I am at work. Came in early, working thru lunch, so I can get my eight hours and leave early. But of course, I'm just sitting here on my butt. Oh there was a flurry of activity when I had to get the weekly bank deposit ready. But other than that.. well the phone rang a few times. Made some copies. Yup, that's it.

E just called. He's in La Grande and should be here by 2; so we'll leave plenty early to get to Spokane at a very human hour.

I found this great site for desktop images. I'm using the Princess one currently. Of course. Because I am the ultimate Princess and the Pea. Or so my mother says... I don't really remember a time when I had complaints about my mattress. Now complaints about my blankets, that's another thing. I need to have a certain amount of weight over me or I feel weird. Can't be relaxed enough to sleep. It's probably some childhood phobia lingering over into adulthood. Or maybe it's just good old fashioned weirdness. That could be it.

No comments: